Husna Nugrahapraja, Ph.D.
School of Life Sciences & Technology
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesa No. 10 Bandung,
Phone: +62 22 251 1575, 250 0258
Fax: +62 22 253 4107
|Husna Nugrahapraja completed his doctoral program with a thesis entitled “Genetic and molecular analysis of the cross-incompatibility (CI) phenomenon in maize” from Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Pisa, Italy, in 2015. Currently, his research focused on data analysis molecular data derived from Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), Genomics and Transcriptomics, and Identification and Characterization of lncRNA molecules (long non-coding RNA).
|Publication in The Last 5 Years
- Integrative annotation and characterisation of pectin methylesterase (PME) and pectin methylesterase inhibitors (PMEI) gene families in the Maize Genome
- DYNAMIC MODULATION ON TRANSCRIPTIONAL NETWORK DURING CROSS-INCOMPATIBILITY OF Gametophyte factor1 (Ga1) LOCUS IN MAIZE
- Chitosan-Based Coating as an Alternative Post-harvest Technology for Banana
- Study on RNA Quality of Cavendish Banana (Musa acuminata AAA Group) Flesh Tissues with Different Preservation Methods Related to Expression of MaGAPDH, MaACS1, and MaACO1 Genes
- Application of Elongation Factor Genes in Agriculture: From Genomics to Metabolic Engineering.
- Growth Performance of Duckweed Fern Azolla pinnata R. Br. (Catfish eye) on Variation of Culture Medium.
- Developing Ecotourism as An Effort in Enhancing Competitiveness of Indonesia Tourism (Case Study: Ir. H. Djuanda Forest Park, Bandung)
- Modelling of Indonesia Tourism Marketing by Aligning Tourist’s Perception And Stakeholders’ Participation
|Research Project in the Last 5 Years
|– As the Principal Investigator
DECIPHERING THE TRANSCRIPTOMICS LANDSCAPE OF MDCK AND SI6 CELL LINES THROUGH NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING
Cooperation Grant from the ForMIND Institute and PT BIO FARMA
– As a Research Member
- The Development of Postharvest Management System by Utilizing Nanomaterial TiO2 with Banana Fruit as Model
- Utilization of Eco-Friendly Biochemistry (Nanocitosan) as Natural Fungicide Against Phytophthora capsici on Eight Cultivars of Chili Plants in West Java for Agroindustry Applications
- Transcriptome and Expression Profile Analysis of Banana Gene that Plays a Role in Ethylene Synthesis for Application in Agriculture Field
- The Use of Biomaterials Nano-chitosan as Biofungicide Against Phytophthora capsici on chillies cultivars in West Java Indonesia for sustainable agro-industries applications
- Fruit Storage Chamber as an alternative to post-harvest fruit storage
- The Application of Omics Technology in Banana Fruit Processing as a Standard of Food Industry Export
- GENES EXPRESSION STUDIES RELATED TO ETHYLENE BIOSYNTHESIS DURING BANANA RIPENING
- Establishment the Database of Biodiversity of Multiomics and Biogeography of the Exotic Banana of Maluku Islands Stick for Indonesian Food Security
- Development of Biogeography and Biodiversity Database for Smart Village Modeling Based on the Local Banana Commodities to Strengthen Sustainability of Village Economic Activity