Informasi yang diperoleh
Kegiatan Selama Kunjungan
- Surat ditujukan ke :
DekanSekolah Ilmu dan Teknologi Hayati ITBJl. Ganesha No. 10, BandungSurat di-scan dan dikirim via email ke: email@example.comCatatan: Apabila hanya ingin mendapat informasi salah satu Program Studi/Laboratorium di SITH ITB, maka harus di tuliskan Pogram studi/Laboratorium yang dituju dalam surat tersebut
- Sekolah mengirimkan surat resmi yang ditandatangani Kepala Sekolah dengan format:
- maksud/tujuan kunjungan
- hari, tanggal
- jumlah peserta
- nomor kontak pihak sekolah (harus bisa di hubungi dan bukan dari tour/travel)
- Kunjungan ke SITH maksimal sebanyak 40 orang
- Kunjungan dapat diterima setiap hari Senin s.d. Jumat di waktus kerja atau akan dijadwal ulang apabila waktunya bersamaan dengan kunjungan sekolah lain
- Sekolah akan mendapat surat balasan dari SITH ITB
[:en]The School of Life Sciences and Technology welcomes visits from secondary school students e.g. from SMA, SMK and MA. From this school open house, the students and their secondary schools could obtain a rounded picture about SITH ITB.
Types of information provided
Every student/school would obtain general information about ITB, information related to SITH-ITB, information on laboratory facilities and information on the Bachelor Study Programs in SITH-ITB, those are:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Forestry Engineering
- Post Harvest Technology
Besides the above information, student would have a question and answer session with the pblic relations team, direct interactions with SITH students, a tour of the laboratories and other interesting information to satisfy their curiosity so far.
Activities during the Open House
Every student/school will get the above information which will be given by the Public Relations Team from SITH, followed by a question and answer session. This will be followed by a visit to the laboraatories to see with their own eyes a few research results, laboratory facilities, specimen collections from the Herbarium and Zoology Museun* and the practical labs of the undergraduate students**.
* Jatinangor SITH Campus
** When there is one going on
Open house procedure
- Send a request letter to:
School of Life Sciences and Technology ITB
Jl. Ganesha No. 10, Bandung
Scan the letter and send it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you only want to obtain information from one of the Study Programs/Laboratories in SITH-ITB, please mention in your letter which Study Program/laboratory you are interrested in.
- The school sends an official letter signed by the Principal with the following format:
- the purpose of the visit
- day, date
- number of paricipants jumlah
- contact number of the school (we should be able to contact the school, do not provide the number of a tour/travel bureau)
- The maximal number of participants for the visit to SITH is 40 people.
- The visit can be scheduled every Monday to Friday during working hours or if the chosen time had already been booked for a visit from another school, it would be rescheduled.
- The school will receive a response letter from SITH-ITB.
NB : The visit will be free of charge. After sending the e-mail, please confirm by phoning 022 2511575.[:]