SITH SELECTION FOR TANIGUCHI SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Osaka University Research Institute for Microbial Diseases (RIMD) is currently receiving applications for 2021 Taniguchi Scholarship Program, collaborating with the BIKEN Foundation. Awardees will be paid an annual scholarship stipend of 2.5 million JPY during their residency at Osaka University. The costs include examination fees, admission fees, tuition fees, housing costs and travel expenses.
SITH as one of the universities designated by RMID is pleased to recommend the best candidates for this prestigious scholarship. To be eligible for a Taniguchi Scholarship (SITH selection), an applicant must:
・Be enrolled as full-time student at or graduated from SITH-ITB
・Be officially nominated by the Dean of SITH
・Be planning to pursue one of the following courses in April 2022:
– 2-year Master’s course at the Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University
– 4-year doctoral course at the Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University
– 5-year doctoral course at the Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, Osaka University
(equivalent to starting from a Master’s course)
– 3-year doctoral course at the Graduate School of Frontier Biosciences, Osaka University
・Be aged under 32 as of October 1, 2021, at the timing of the first scholarship installment.
The detailed information of the program is available at: http://bit.ly/SITH_Taniguchi2021
– All documents (except for Dean recommendation) must be send to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 October 2020
– Notification of SITH selected candidates will be notified on 27 October 2020
– Dean recommendation will be provided only to SITH selected candidates.