Joint Symposium on Plant Sciences and Products 2022
About the Event
The Plant Science and Biotechnology research group, School of Life Sciences and Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology in collaboration with University Kebangsaan Malaysia, proudly present the 3rd Joint Symposium on Plant Sciences and Products 2022 with the theme “Utilization of Biomass Towards Strengthening Bioeconomy”.
This conference is to build a scientific forum that can bring together reliable experts, researchers, academics, observers, and industry to accelerate the down streaming of research results in the plant and microalgae-based bioindustry fields. The movement of scientific direction which tends to fade boundaries and brings forth trans disciplinarily towards sustainable or scientific complexes encourages the holding of scientific forums in both fields. This conference aims to promote utilization or transformation of plant and microalgae biomass to create valuable bioproducts for strengthening bioeconomy.
Call for Paper, with related topic:
- Plant Sciences
- Plant Biodiversity and Ethnobotany
- Plant Biotechnology
- Microalgae Cultivation
- Clean Environmental Technology
- Nutraceuticals, Medicinal Plants and Natural Products.
- Biorefinery, Bioenergy and Biomaterial
- Agriculture, Food and Post-Harvest Technology
- Abstract Submission Deadline : 24 October 2022
- Acceptance Announcement : 31 October 2022
- Full Paper Deadline : 10 November 2022
- Symposium Event : 16-1 October 2022
Registration and Abstract Submission:
Presenters* IDR 500.000/ 200 MYR
Student Presenters* IDR 300.000/ 150 MYR
*does not include publication fee in selected journals
Participants IDR 350.000/ 110 MYR
Student Participants IDR 200.000/ 100 MYR